Beliefs & Values
Our beliefs reflect decades of lessons learned from inspiring successes and disappointing failures. Using this experience from both ends of the business spectrum, we have created a systematic approach (Our Process) for sustained growth.
Critical to this approach is understanding four primary variables:
- Loyalty – Which customers are you targeting? Why should these customers be committed to your products or services? What is the nature of that relationship and commitment?
- Ownable – Which benefits, both tangible & intangible, can your company own and leverage, on a branded basis, for long-term advantage versus the competition? How will this guide the new product pipeline?
- Competence – What must your company be superior at, now and in the future, to ensure consistent delivery to its customers? How might this be protected through innovation, partnerships, alliances, or strategic investments?
- Lifetime Profit Sources – What strategic direction makes the most fiscal sense to attain lifetime value of your core customers?
These four variables guide the due diligence and investment process. They must be assessed at a deep level to fully realize the potential brand opportunity.
These values guide our decision making:
- Integrity — Truth & Transparency
- Innovation — Creativity & Initiative
- Agility — Responsiveness & Decisiveness
- Mutuality — Fair & Equitable
- Accountability — Responsible & Accessible
- Philanthropy — Community Support & Betterment